View Profile Curruff

17 Audio Reviews

This is a great song! The snares sound full, and that heavy bass really adds a lot to the track. Really good dubstep track. My only complaint - and it's not really a complaint, it's a rather nitpicky suggestion - I found that there was a bit of repitition. It sounds like you copied and pasted a bit, and while there isn't much of a problem, I found the second drop was a bit similar to the first. Again, pretty nitpicky and not a huge deal. Overall, I really liked this song. Keep up the great work!

Great song! Only complaint is that the drums are a bit repetitive. Maybe add some fills every now and then, like at 2:32. Other than that, it's really good! Love the bass, and the bells in the background are a nice touch.

ImpetusBeats responds:

Thank you taking the time to write a review! Really appreciate it. And yeah, I'll try to keep that in mind for future projects.

It's great, but it's really repetitive. Try changing up the notes of the lead every now and then. But for the most part, it's a really great song! Keep up the good work.

3 Art Reviews

Damn, that's really good! Has a nice, kind of calming aura to it. Love the abstract design.

OpenSingularity responds:

thanks!

i post art on deviant art and this is here because its music related

but anyways thanks

Solid picture! Though, for Veteran's day, I'd recommend just using a poppy. Also, maybe make the picture bigger, with less white space. But other than that, it's a great picture!

superfightingnobot responds:

Ok, thanks for the suggestions. I was either going to make the soldier's table, or the flag.

Happy birthday!

superfightingnobot responds:

Thanks.

Teen artist, making audio and art. I have a Newgrounds account, make sure to check that out.

Jacob @Curruff